The Loaned Executive Program offers employees an exceptional learning experience while they are helping their community.
Loaned Executive (LE) is someone who has been loaned by their company to United Way. Working with United Way staff part-time, LEs assist campaign coordinators in planning and implementing successful local, workplace fundraising campaigns. Over the past two years, accounts with an LE increased their contributions an average of 6%. Loaning an executive is an excellent opportunity for your company to demonstrate a commitment to leadership and strengthen your role as a corporate citizen in our local communities.
How Your Company Benefits:
- Positive community recognition
- Employees build increased professional and personal skills
- Broadened network of potential customers
How Your Employee Benefits:
Loaned Executives will acquire skills in:
- public speaking/communication
- setting and reaching goals
- project management
Loaned Executives will gain:
- A sense of fulfillment
- First-hand knowledge about the needs in their community
How Your Community Benefits:
- Is stronger, safer, and healthier thanks to United Way’s unique ability to address our community’s most pressing needs through effective use of volunteers and resources
- More donated funds can be invested in the community because fundraising costs stay low
Roles & Responsibilities
- Spend up to 10 hurs per week during the Campaign (September through November)
- Attend a one-day training session in Monroe County
- Make presentations at employee meetings
- Assist with campaign planning
- Motivate workplace campaign coordinators
Ready to Learn More?
For more information about how you and your organization can get involved with the Loaned
Executive Program, please contact us at (812) 334-8370.