Our annual campaign is up and running and we encourage you to join in empowering your community! United Way of Monroe County partners with individuals, local businesses, and organizations to raise funds that support United Way and our 25 member agencies. All contributions help people in our community learn more, earn more, and lead safer and healthier lives.Every dollar donated will make a local, lasting impact.
The Bloomington IU Health teams raised $45,405 cruising right by their original $35,000 goal.
|Great idea, AAA Hoosier Motor Club-Bloomington! They're revving up their employee giving for #UnitedWay with a food drive for our member agency Hoosier Hills Food Bank! It's a win-win-win! Thanks to Deb at AAA and Laura at HHFB for coordinating the food drive, and thanks to the AAA team members for supporting your community!|
Thanks to these organizations and their active commitment to changing lives right here in south central Indiana:
- Vectren is energizing the way to a better community through $10,425 in contributions.
- Employees at the Monroe County Community School Corporation donated $3,950 to improve opportunities and quality of life for local residents.
- Employees at People and Animal Learning Services (PALS), a United Way member agency, are making strides with $1,350 in donations.
- Bank of America employees donated a generous $1,172 to empower our community.
- Thanks to our friends at BKD for increasing the bottom line by 37% over last year and raising an impressive $7,165 for United Way!
- The City of Bloomington employees made a strong commitment to our community by donating $7,287.
- A toast to the staff at Community Kitchen, a United Way member agency, for serving up a brighter future with $2,652 in contributions to United Way. We are honored to work with this committed team to fight hunger.
- German American is leading the way for our community through $7,635 in employee contributions and a generous $12,500 corporate gift.
- We appreciate the The Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce team for making local lives better by donating $1,680 to this year’s United Way campaign.
- Employees at Great West Casualty are ensuring the future of our community by contributing $6,844 to the campaign.
- Employees at Indiana Legal Services, a United Way member agency, donated a generous $3,926.
- Indiana University faculty, staff and students demonstrated their commitment to transforming lives throughout our community by exceeding their goal, raising $802,130.
- IU Credit Union is creating a better community with team contributions of $19,132 and a $20,000 corporate gift.
- IU Health Bloomington team members demonstrated the strength it takes to exceed their goal, and raised an impressive $45,405 to achieve life-changing results for local residents.
- Ivy Tech Community College faculty and staff are changing lives through contributions totaling $2,540.
- The Herald-Times, along with sponsoring this update each week, reported employee donations of $5,342 to help build a better future.
- Employees at Hoosier Hills Food Bank, a United Way member agency, are feeding the hungry and fighting poverty with $2,024 in donations.
- The staff at Middle Way House, a United Way member agency, donated $1,873 to create a safer, more secure community.
- Monroe County Government employees donated an empowering $4,312 to this year’s campaign.
- Staff members from Monroe County United Ministries, a United Way member agency, generously donated $1,248 to make sure everyone has the education, earnings, and essentials they need.
- Old National Bank is investing in the future of our community through employee contributions of $7,418 and an $8,000 corporate gift.
- Printpack employees wrapped up their campaign with $2,779 in employee donations alongside a generous $1,395 corporate gift.
- Staff at Raymond James invested in building a better community by donating $4,646.
- Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation employees increased their giving -- raising an impressive $4,026 to improve living and learning in our community.
- Employees at Shalom Community Center, a United Way member agency, are lending a generous helping hand by donating $1,135.
- Employees at Stone Belt, a United Way member agency, contributed an impressive $5,068 to help people get and stay ahead.
- Employees at Volunteers in Medicine, a United Way member agency, donated a healthy $1,614 to this year’s campaign.