We provide funding to United Way member agencies that help provide essentials. Many of our certified member agencies work to ensure that individuals in our community are meeting their basic needs.
We are proud to award funding to these organizations through a local allocations process. United Way of Monroe County distributes allocations from the Community Action Fund and Essentials Priority Fund to help these member agencies create success in our community:
- American Red Cross, Monroe County Chapter
- Amethyst House
- Area 10 Agency on Aging
- Catholic Charities - Bloomington
- Community Kitchen of Monroe County
- Hoosier Hills Food Bank
- Indiana Legal Services
- MCCSC School Assistance Fund
- Middle Way House
- Monroe County United Ministries
- Mother Hubbard's Cupboard
- People and Animal Learning Services (PALS)
- Planned Parenthood of Indiana
- RBB School Assistance Fund
- Salvation Army
- Shalom Community Center
- Stone Belt Arc
- Volunteers in Medicine
Would you like to help ensure our community members have their basic needs met?
Please consider donating to the United Way Essentials Priority Fund. This fund helps individuals and families meet basic needs with access to sufficient food, a stable place to live, low-cost health care, and the information and skills to manage crises.