Need help buying your first home?
Free First-Time Home Buyer Workshop
For Indiana Residents
Attend this free 2-part virtual workshop on:
Wednesday, May 17th & Thursday, May 18th, 2023
5 - 8 pm ET
Apprisen, in partnership with United Way of Monroe County and Union Savings Bank, will help you achieve your dreams by providing the information needed to own your first home:
- Preparing for homeownership
- Working with a real estate agent
- Understanding budgets and credit history
- Finding and working with a lender
- Home inspections and home maintenance
- Preventing loan default
Each attendee will receive a HUD homebuyer certificate of completion at the end of the workshop.
While the class is free, registration is required as the class size is limited.
To stay informed of upcoming workshops and receive financial empowerment tips, sign up for the Dollars & Sense monthly e-news: